Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Updates!!!

I have updated my links on my sidebar... I've added a few more blogs (most you know, I'm sure!) and a new website. I believe the ad inspiration site was started by a pea, but for the life of me, I can't remember who (someone please help me here!). Anyway, it's a great source of inspiration (as its name suggests!!).

Also, I've updated my links to both Tisha's and Tabitha's blogs. Tisha's is now linked to her photography web site, and Tabitha's is now being hosted by Scrap That Moment, a new e-zine she is now designing for. Yay, Tabitha!! (so happy for her!!!)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ad inspiration site is very cool!!! Thanks for adding me to your blog!! :) I absolutely cannot wait to meet you in July!! I am pumped!

Anne Magee said...

Shannon, I can't wait to meet you, either!!!

:) Tisha!!!