Saturday, April 01, 2006

Want to hear something crazy?

Well, anyone who knows me will eventually hear about my crazy dreams. I have some that come true... Some that are flat out wacky.... And I even had the same dream as my best friend at the time on the same night as her in high school!!!

Anyway, I had a dream a couple of months ago that I won a scrapbooking contest. Not just any contest, but one where a scrapping celeb came to my home and hand delivered a check for 10,000 dollars. I won't say which celeb it was....

When she got to my house, I realized she had some need for physical therapy, and I started discussing her needs with her! (that's just like me to want to help someone with their functional limitations....)

Anyway, I thought it was crazy to dream something like that because 1. The chances of me winning a contest of that nature are next to none, 2. I was truly worried that my dream meant that scrapbooking has really consumed me, and 3. No such contest exists....

UNTIL NOW!!!

http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/contests/files/contest.148.html

Why must I be tortured like this? LOL!!! I don't think I have enough energy to enter such a big contest again this year... but I will always wonder if that dream would come true!

No comments: