Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ugh!!!

I'm sick... again.

I just finished a round of antibiotics last week for bronchitis. I haven't been feeling well ever since I got sick with that, but I thought I was on the mend. Then Friday, my left ear started hurting. By yesterday, I thought I had an ear infection. Even had the speech therapist at work look in my ear... she thought it looked a little red.

So, I made an appointment to see my doctor for today. By the time I left work (at my second PT job...), I had a splitting headache and a fever of 100.0. I came home and went to bed.

This morning, I wake up, and I have the worst sore throat.... and still a fever. So, I called work... no home health visits for me today. Then I looked at my throat. My right tonsil is truly the worst thing I have ever seen! My doctor was sure I had strep, but was shocked to see the negative test results! So, I *simply* have tosillitis... and I will be out of work for the rest of the week.

Working PRN, I don't make money unless I work. But, I reallly don't want to make my patients sick, either!

No comments: