Saturday, December 31, 2005

Can it be?


I'm in shock. Total shock. And maybe a little bit panicked.... I don't know what made me decide to take the test, but I have not been feeling well this week. And there you have it. I'm nursing AND on the pill, and my little one is only 5 months old. It took us one year of trying to finally conceive my younger dd. And, well, we definitely weren't trying for this one!

I thought I was done having children. My dh wanted another one and has been bugging me to let him try a third time to have a boy. So, after I took the test, I kinda tossed it to him where he was sitting on the couch, and told him that his dream came true! I guess God had other plans for me and our family. Now I hope God has blessed us with a boy!

I am so afraid of what this will do to my body. My last pregnancy was so rough on me.... so many complications and way too much trouble with asthma!!! Not to mention the fact that I have treated 2 patients in the past 2 weeks with active shingles... a big no-no while pregnant!!!

I have no idea how far along I am. I'll find out next week.

I need lots of hugs and prayers right now!!!!

I had a c-section with Anna, who was born in July. I will have to have another for this one, I'm sure, since there was no time really for my body to heal. I guess I will have to deliver at a different hospital so I can have a tubal ligation done at the same time. I think 3 is my limit on kids!!!! I love my kids, but I don't know if my body can handle this pregnancy!

No comments: