Saturday, August 18, 2007

The house...


We are under way with building our house. The roof structure is almost complete now, actually, and we should be under roof by Tuesday. The windows and exterior doors arrived yesterday, ready to intall.
Do you think the house will be ready by the end of November as promised? I'm not holding my breath!!! But it would be nice!
Now, with the crash in the mortgage market, I'm a bit nervous about putting our current house on the market, to say the least! Our current home is in a modest, quiet neighborhood where all of the homes are well within the price range of properties which are still moving in our house market. Crossing my fingers....
By the way... see those cute little dormer windows on the second floor? Those windows belong to my new "project" room! Hubby has his big garage of his dreams... the kiddos have a playroom above that.... and I have my special room, too!!! Happy, joy!!!!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

wow!!! the house is coming along great!!!

Tisha said...

Looking good girl!!! Can't wait to see it finished :-) It is going to be beautiful!