Monday, January 01, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Thanks, Stephanie, for tagging me!

A - Available/Single? Married
B - Best Friend? I have 3: Tisha, Tabitha, and Misty!!
C - Cake or Pie? Hmmm... yellow cake with chocolate icing, or my mom's Impossible Pie (custard!)
D - Drink Of Choice? Coke or unsweet tea with lemon.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Besides the usual toiletries, Great Lash mascara!
F - Favorite Color? Oh, boy. I love lots of colors... aqua, plum, spring/sagey greens...
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I'm with Stephanie on this one... SOUR gummy worms!
H - Home or Homesick? Um... a bit of both. I love my new home, but at times I miss Tidewater.
I - Indulgence? Any Starbucks coffee drink. Don't have it that often!
J - January Or February? February, because my older dd was born in that month!
K - Kids & Their Names? Kendall and Anna.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family.
M - Marriage date? October 23, 1999.
N - Number Of Siblings? 1
O - Oranges Or Apples? Gala apples.
P - Phobias/Fears? Hmmm... I could have a heart attack trying to find a parking space in a busy shopping center!!!
Q - Favorite Quote? "Music expresses that which cannot be said and cannot be suppressed."
- Victor Hugo
R - Reason to Smile? Hearing a favorite song. Watching my kids play well together.
S - Season? Spring or Fall. Love those transitional seasons!!!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? I'm definitely tagging Tabitha!!! I'll have to get back to you on the others!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have a MS in PT.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Hmmm... not fond of mushrooms!
W - Worst Habit? Letting people aggravate me on the road!
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Elbow, foot, chest, back, dental
Y - Your Favorite Food? Right now, turkey burgers!
Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! An update!!!

We've gotta get together and play with our Rebels and our kiddos!