Thursday, April 05, 2007

April Scraplovers Projects!



This month, we have the pleasure of working with the awesomely unique products from Zsiage! Our theme this month is poetry/quotes, one of which must be incorporated into each of our pages.


The "welcome home" project was made by altering a 5 x 15 inch plaque from the Dollar Tree. I had so much fun painting and inking the Zsiage chipboard letters! The swirl is a foam stamp by Teresa Collins for Junkitz.


I love how the page about my cat turned out. The paper was just perfect for showing off my handsome old man!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Oh I love both of those!!! The Home one is my favorite!

Mackey said...

Oh yeah, there's that ORANGE page - staring right at me as soon as I come here!!! LOL!!! It's GREEN all the way for me, I'm telling ya - GREEN FOR ME!!!

Seriously, you did a fabulous job with the Zsiage this month!!!