Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Whew....

What a month!!!

I had an emotional couple of weeks with the whole pregnancy issue... I really was pregnant, but ended up miscarrying about a week after the OB appointment. The test was negative in the office because the embryo was no longer viable... but I'm OK with it. It took me a while to get over the fatigue of the whole thing...

In other news, I decided to enter HOF after all. I know... I am a glutten for punishment! But I did it anyway! It was a valuable experience, whatever the outcome may be.

I also discovered a new scrapbook store just north of Richmond called ScrapArtz. http://www.scrapartzweb.com/ It's a wonderful place!!! And I am now on their DT! I'll be teaching classes as well beginning in March. I'm so excited for this opportunity!!

Also, my friend Holly has a new venture. She is creating papers, and they are wonderful!!! Check out her website: http://www.atrailofpaper.com/ Really great stuff!!! Can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve!!!

I get to work with her papers for Scrapncircle this month!!! I promise to post when I'm done!

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

I like your post and keep blogging...

When you get a chance you should visit my blog at www.fabelstales.blogspot.com/
If you like what you hear, see and read, feel free to link my site to your blog ( No profanity or offensive literature will ever be posted on my blog.)

I have over 32 poems, some in audio, awesome illustrations and pictures to help capture your eye. Don't be affraid to scroll down near the bottom of the page. You'll find your horoscope and a "Today in History" for your viewing pleasure. You'll also find some of my favorite pieces of work, like the poem "Words" and "No Evil."

I hope you enjoy and please come back soon. Thanks and have a good one, Mike. A.K.A-The Scribe-