Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just playing with B&W conversions...



I couldn't sleep. So, here I am, blogging... and I was thinking about this layout I want to do using this picture. But my conversion was terrible, so I decided to try the technique of my super fabulous friend Tisha, and this is the result!!! Sooooo much better! Thanks, Tisha! I guess this will double as my POD, but I may post another one later! (in case anyone was wondering, the one on top is the "new" conversion)!!!

****You can link to Tisha's blog to the right.... the instructions for the conversion are toward the bottom of her blog!!****

I love how Anna already admires Kendall!!! This was such a lucky shot, and so old it was taken with my (very) old digital.. an Olympus 1.3 megapixel!!!

18 comments:

daphne said...

beautiful!

Dar said...

Adorable, your children are beautiful!

Tarri B said...

gorgeous! Perfect conversion!

Wendy Reed (Wishin4MoreTime) said...

So cute! A photo to cherish.

Molly said...

They are just gorgeous! Love the conversions!

Gwyn said...

What a wonderful photo. How did you do the conversion?

Heather (boobugbear) said...

FABULOUS!! Love both of their little faces in this pic!

Janelle said...

such sweet girls! looks fabulous!

Kelly said...

great shot! love the way she is looking up at her big sis...so cute!

Julie Ann said...

I would love to know your conversion technique!

scrappin-barb said...

Aaaaw, how sweet are they?! Great job with the b&w conversion. :)

*Paula* said...

Wow - beautiful photo. Fabulous job with the conversion too!

kaylaaimee said...

I LOVE that.

I got the "K" letter at Joann's. They are normally 2.99 but today they were 1.99! Hooray!

SageHen said...

So pretty! It looks great in B&W!

klp said...

Fantastic photo! Looks great:)

scrappinhero said...

What a sweet pic!!! Great job Anne!!!

SMiles...Jer

Tisham said...

OMG!!Girl that is amazing!!! I am so happy that the conversion helped out but girl that picture was all you!!!

Jen said...

Oh wow! Took my breath away for a minute. What a treasure that you caught this shot. That gaze is too precious.